Some of these are in Flash and will probably NOT work in most browsers anymore.
I have not abandoned them but there is no easy way to make them work.
I have a backlog of games to add here, too.
Demonic Farmer Gabo
PLAY in Browser (Flash)WATCH on YouTube
- CLICK MOUSE. PRESS KEYBOARD KEY. (!!)
- Featuring a large demonic mongbat
- Time and hunger management game
- Made in 201011, released NYE 2014
PLAY in Browser (Flash)
- Puzzle asteroids exploration shoot some
- Lot of voice acting and music<
- Inspired by FANTASY ZONE
- Made in 2012
YOU GOT A DEMONWALL!
EPILEPSY WARNING. Flashes a lot.
DOWNLOAD for Windows
- Small arcade game.
- Smash buildings and get a score.
- Procedural generated music and screens.
- Made in Hong Kong in 2010
Big (Costing Money) Games
Paradise Perfect Boat Rescue
- Bite-sized boat game ca. 2013
- Excellent boat physics
Originally planned as an experiment in episodic content, I soon burned out trying to keep to a 1-week update schedule.
Fun little game but it hasn't been updated since June 2013.
Together with another abandoned project, which I cannot even remember the name of, it gave birth to Paradise Never.
Site ©2014-2023 Kitty Lambda
For your reference, today you will have: big trouble.