Aha, here it is! Episode 1 of my video blog:Let's Talk Ep 1: Bouncing Deer on Vimeo.
This is a bit of an experiment, a bit of a promotional thing, and a bit just for the hell of it. I want people to know about my game, obviously, but I want to have some fun with it too.
- Camera footage looks kinda very bad, better find a way to fix it
- Need to come up with a more homogeneous way to record my voice
- It takes a long time to make but not too long
- A simple script and some planning helps things along wonderfully
- A little music, even used without permission, can make a big difference
- Microsoft Movie Maker is actually totally awesome, but use simple (read: no) transitions for the best effect and just plan out your scenes/sync your audio cuts a bit.
Inspiration:Behind the Dumb by Hamumu and the Wolfire blog.